Friday, August 17, 2012
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Minature Oil Lamp
- Vintage 1950s, most likely produced in Japan.
- Hand painted, pumkins and berries, autumn theme.
- Frosted (part way) chimney to provide a softer light.
- Approximately 7 1/2 tall.
- Appears never used, however the wick has been lit.
- Lamp functions nicely, wick moves up and down.
- Gold trimmed on the three legs and handle.
- Included is the vintage dust and dirt.
- The next owner, I am certain will have better knowledge on how to care and clean this item.
- After a gentle cleaning I would consider the condition of this item to be vintage excellent.
- This size oil lamp is sometimes referred to as small or minature.
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Sunday, April 29, 2012
"Blue Dynasty" designed and signed by Georges Briard (1917-2005)
Named Jascha Brojdo at birth, in his native Ukraine. In the late 1940s he began to use the name Georges Briard as a designer and signed his commerical pieces with this name.
at 6:07 AM